Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Movendo Moscato

This Moscato, called Movendo, was the first Moscato I have ever tried, and it was definitely delicious!! This wine was super sweet and it felt like I was drinking juice or sparkling cider. I actually ended up finishing this bottle much more quickly than I was expecting because it tasted so good. This was the first white wine I've ever really had just by itself and not accompanied by food, and it was still very drinkable without having food to ease up on the taste. It seemed to be almost like a "starter" wine that most people, even those with very little wine drinking experience, would be very pleased to drink.This is a wine that I definitely want to buy again for myself, but this time drink more slowly so I can focus on the tastes more.This wine was only about $10 at Food Lion, so I can definitely afford to try it again too! This wine is from the Puglia region of Italy, according to http://riverroadwine.com/  and made from the Moscato grape. I made a pretty good first choice with this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment