Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tasting- Doural Tinto

The next wine I tried at the Vintage Cellar was a wine from Portugal called Doural Tinto. www.snooth.com says that this wine is made from Tinto Cão and Touriga Nacional grapes and that the grapes were picked in 2009. This wine was the cheapest one that the Vintage Cellar offered at only $8.95. I'm glad the price is so low on this because i would definitely like to try it again.
This wine was pretty interesting. I thought it tasted really spicy so maybe I would try it again with Mexican food or with a steak. The Vintage Cellar described this wine as "spice, cherry, and dark berry." I can't say that I really noticed any of the cherry or dark berry, but I could definitely taste how spicy the wine was. Overall, this wine was pretty good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment